INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
Personally Identifiable Information
Browsing Information; Cookies
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
• for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
• to develop, market, sell or provide products and services; and
• as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions.
In order to serve you better, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information from third parties, including demographic or public information.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your information collected on this Site with any SB subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and unaffiliated business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and/or services you seek from the Site. From time to time SB may disclose the data collected through the Site, including personally identifiable information, to the following:
• Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; Site hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom SB may subcontract, including Site hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
• The prospective seller or buyer of SB’s business or assets, including where SB or substantially all of SB’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to limit how we share your personal information for marketing purposes among our affiliates and business partners. Please see the section entitled “Managing Your Personal Information.”
We must always reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process, including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the Site, SB or its affiliates or third parties.
We are not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent Site, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. We also are not responsible or liable for any privacy or security policies of any third party sites to which we may provide links on the Site.
You may use the Site without providing any personally identifiable information. If you sign up on this site to receive electronic newsletters or promotional emails from SB, including, but not limited to, new real estate listings, ideas, industry developments, special offers and event information, or to otherwise receive communications about our products and services, you will have the right at any time to opt out of receiving marketing emails or to specify which, if any, communications you would like to receive from us. There is no charge to you to unsubscribe.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At your request, SB will confirm what personally identifiable information it collects or holds about you, and will correct, update and/or remove such information. You may contact SB for any of the foregoing at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you ask that SB stop using or sharing your personally identifiable information, it will honor that request. However, SB may retain records of your personally identifiable for a period of time; for example, to follow-up on a request, resolve a dispute or for similar reasons or in order to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law. In addition, some personal information may also continue to be stored on back-up files for financial, legal or technical reasons.
UPDATING THIS POLICY; NOTICES